April 10, 2010

BLP for NPM

Soon, I will likely share a long(ish), potentially-sad narrative I have running through my head. This week, in the aftermath of my son's father's accidental death, I have been waking from dreams of struggling and spending my days feeling generally worn down. I have years of thinking to catch up on and a great deal of invention ahead (for the sake of loved ones). I know this doesn't make an ounce of sense to you now, but this is all to say that I feel a burst of CNF coming on.

I tell you this not as a caveat or enticement but just to note that not all of my blog posts will be these quick one-liners about my poems (which they have been lately). For now, however, I will just steer you to the BLP blog, where they are featuring my title poem from In the Carnival of Breathing as a part of their poem-a-day National Poetry Month celebration.

*****

No comments: