So, I can now say what I've wanted to say for a few days: my mss Back-Talk won the ROOMS Chapbook Competition, so my first, tiny collection is forthcoming from Articles Press.
Who? Well, it seems that a couple of editors from Phoebe--Ethan Edwards and Danika Stegeman--and J.E. Kielsgard have gotten together to begin a new journal: Rooms Outlast Us.
So, I entered their inaugural chapbook competition, and sham-wow! I'm excited to begin working with the editors (I would imagine this fall, though I'm not solid on the dates yet).
In this chapbook, you'll find 21 (though, I might try to sneak one out) poems--some of which you may/may not have read elsewhere. When I know more, I'll post more...
For now...a giggle and a jig.
8 comments:
Congrats, Ms. C. A fine accomplishment; though I will say: I'm not surprised.
Congratulations times a million; you deserve it.
Thanks, you guys---wish you were closer; we'd have to tip a few back! Hope you're both well...
sham-wow!
I'd marry that guy (if he'd have me).
Congratulations - that's wonderful.
Thanks, Sarah. :)
hi I saw on your profile that you like the twilight zone so you should come to my blog and watch full episodes it's called datwilightzone.blogspot.com
Post a Comment