October 11, 2009

Anti-GRE Paragraph, Part II

& who doesn’t want to say in the piazza or circa 1882 or when night falls hard against a kitchen counter its plum will split soft & longways. Say amateur. Say cleanliness. Say gray water.

Fall, and up the mountain and I'm still wondering about that moon’s confetti, the word bomb, the ability to drive a bus into a celestial body and follow it with a car. Tunnel and probe. A moon abduction. Here is Lake S. from on high:



Sunday Funnies?

Tim O’Brien to my Intro to Creative Writing class: “If it weren’t for books, I’d have off’d myself a long time ago. Best of luck with your writing, guys!”

The little sentence that could: “Arriving in the hospital carried in my father’s arms…” (Now there’s a man who must pump some iron!)

****
And have I told you how much I enjoy Sarah Sloat's blog? Well, I do. Always light but clever. I'm never bored there. Well, rarely. And it doesn't eat up my day. And when there are things like this to see? Sometimes, I'm astounded by the human's ability to imagine.

****

No comments: