I wanted to let everyone know that Rooms Outlast Us and Articles Press now have new sites. Find Rooms here, and Articles here (since I recently posted old addresses, I thought I'd update).
Also, today I wrote my first letter of application for a professorship. I also drafted a teaching philosophy. I feel as if I've really accomplished something.
Tonight, NMU's Graduate Writers' Association is hosting our first reading of the year. We are featuring the following readers:
Christopher Linforth (reading fiction)
Jason Shrontz (reading nonfiction)
Adam Gray (reading poetry)
Our readings are held in a formal setting and attended by casual people. Beer, words, & fun tonight at 8pm in the Landmark hotel in MQT, MI.
Also, we have a Web site that hasn't been updated in far too long (until now, simply doubling-up on this reading info). For those of you interested, keep an eye out for newer material in the future (perhaps napkin poetry or other fun literary collaborations).
1 comment:
Yay, a gwa update! So proud. You all should post some new pictures, too. And you should have a May Day margarita party this year, too. And someone should get that limerick competition off the ground. Seriously. And if you do, can I be a judge?
Today's Word Verification is eciagin.
Eciagin: the amazing gin distilled from that magical berry from the Amazon, ecia. More antioxidants than a blueberry! As seen on Oprah!
Post a Comment