How do I avoid grading finals? Oh let me count the ways. Yikes. I'm lame.
Okay, well, I wanted to update here with some good news. I feel particularly giddy to receive two acceptances in one week, and I have to enjoy it while I can. The drought will come soon, I'm sure. I'll coast on these a while.
Anyway, I received notice from Clackamas Lit Review yesterday. They were interested in two of my poems, one of which was no longer available, but the other, "Driving Drunk, and a Dozen White Crosses," which is a very important poem to me, will appear in their 2009 issue. Yea!
Very excited for that. Can't wait to see it. :)
2 comments:
You're, like, awesome and stuff.
mm
"and stuff" is right. I know the drought that's coming, so I'm riding it now, but you're pretty cool yourself, ma'am.
Post a Comment