December 23, 2009

Engaged and Employed

Butterflies taste with their feet.
Grasshoppers' ears are on their front legs.
Hummingbirds are the only birds to fly backwards.

so ...

tell me an interesting fun-fact. I'm starting a list.
(no, it doesn't have to be insect/bird related)

for the occasion, a fun, re-posted pic:


Me and Did at Sewanee.

5 comments:

Luke Johnson said...

Dalmation puppies are pure white at birth.

Honeybees have hair on their eyes.

Luke Johnson said...

also: engaged? employed? do tell.

wv: santee

Lisa Fay Coutley said...

hair on their eyes, eh? love it.

It's my twisted congrats to my two bestest girlfriends---Aubs for one E, D for the other.

I'm creating lists, collecting sea glass, and wishing them both the very best.

Kevin said...

Lisa C is turning into Annie D.

Lisa Fay Coutley said...

Like, I've switched from a single instrument to a full orchestra, Kevin?