is on in t-minus 14 days, SO I have little to say that doesn't involve packing, etc., but I AM excited to post with a couple new writing-related tidbits.
First of all big, big thanks to the editors at Tupelo Quarterly for including four poems from my second manuscript in the most recent issue, which is rocking, and which you should really read from start to finish. These poems are still like strangers to me in a way, and it's nice to have so many of them in conversation with one another in one place.
And thank you to the editors at 42 Miles Press for selecting tether (my second ms) as a finalist on its first run out of the gate! Congratulations to Tracey Knapp!
Now--to finish stacking all the breakables in the least breakable way and selling all the possessions and trekking once again to a higher, drier place and planning the courses I'll teach at my brand new position at Snow College. So much happening. So much to be mired by. So much reaching to see the light these days, which is why I wanted to stop and share a bit of good stuff here.
More intelligible posts to come in the months ahead...
xoxo,
LF
No comments:
Post a Comment