Lately, I've been watching the clouds more closely than usual, and I find myself fascinated not with the turtle or the fish or the ribs of sand that become a man moving across the sky but with the constant motion. Nothing really is as it appears to be. It's changing as I see it. I've been chewing on that... how that applies to me. You. Everything. Like most things worth thinking about, it terrifies me as much as it excites.
Speaking of exciting: I received a package yesterday with some very pretty chapbooks inside (see below). In the Carnival of Breathing is hot off the press! If you've ordered a copy, it should arrive soon. If not, now's the time, and here's the place! As always, thank you for your support. I hope you find something within that makes you laugh or cry or want to yell at me.
Also, if you're in the UP or WI and would like to swing by a reading in July or August, I'm beginning to post dates and venues here and will keep my ITCOB Facebook page updated, as well. Hope to see you!
2 comments:
I just got the e-mail from Black Lawrence about your book. Congratulations! I am going to be ordering a copy very soon.
All the best.
Justin:
Here's hoping you're struck by something from In the Carnival of Breathing. I appreciate your support!
Best,
Lisa Fay
Post a Comment