So, I wonder if 2011 is going to continue to be this strange on the publication front. A few days ago, Hayden's Ferry Review sent me an email, saying they'd like to publish my poem "Barefoot on the Pulpit" in their upcoming issue. What was strange was that I'd received a rejection from their online submissions manager back in August, so this personal email from the poetry editors threw me a bit. But whatever...good news is good news, right? Then this morning I get an email from RHINO's managing editor reprimanding me for not having sent my electronic copy of "Listen" along with an updated bio (they're going to print soon!), but I had never even received an acceptance. To be sure, these are both fine journals and it's all good news, but what the hay, yo?
So I'll just follow up on sir Cave Spider ... I love the way s/he makes a cage.
Oh, and thank you to the folks over at RHINO for publishing "Listen." Looking forward to the issue!
*****
No comments:
Post a Comment